1) 


Purchased a tesla system of F150 2018 for my husband. We are really satisfied with the quality. It definitely bring our cabin to next level. The installation instruction is clear and easy to understand. At the beginning, we had some issues with the sound, but the trouble shooting guideline saved our life. With the guideline, we figured out the sound goes thought the USB channel. The screen is very bright and high resolution. Thanks so much. Keep up the good work. We will definitely recommend to all the people. 


2) 


Superb quality. Got my screen installed on my Audi S5 2012. The screen quality exceed my expectations. The screen is crisp and vibrant. We ordered the 720P HD screen though. System is smooth and fast. We were really surprised that the system comes with pre-installed applications. Unlike the one that I purchased from ebay last year. It come with Netflix, Spotify, Waze pre-installed. The instruction is very informative. Highly recommend.


3)


Very professional. I ran into some issues when installed the system on my Dodge RAM 2018. We sent an email to them however there was a delay on the reply, may be it's because of the New Year holiday. Once I got a reply form them, it comes with full details trouble shooting instruction. It's about the settings on the system. It works like a charm. On the side, I got a free gift of OBD adapter. I love it. Recommended. 



4)


Awesome experience, lovely girl by the name of Iris went above and beyond expectations. I bought a system for my BMW and got some other things as she made a great deal for me, I would recommend this location and speak with her!


5) 


The quality of service I received from the staff and management at this location was exceptional. Special thanks to Sunny for being very accommodating and helpful. Highly recommend.


6)


Purchased a screen for my 20116 Chrysler 300. Had trouble setting it up. Call them and asked for technical support! The technician spent an hour on the phone with me, very patient. Works like a charm. Good price and customer service.


7)


Very accommodating and helpful staff who took the time to listen and help. Store is very beautiful and well organized. Staff are also very professional. Thanks



8)


Placed an online order couple weeks ago, it took 2 weeks to ship. Due to the Christmas season so it's understandable. They are off during Christmas, however I needed their help urgently since I messed up with my system myself and I lost my navigation. I called their emergency hotline and I actually got response. They saved me for my road trip. Thank you very much.


9)


Been here several times. Recently purchased a system for my 2009 F150. Since I had to leave for my holiday on Dec 26th, I had to pick up the system on Dec 25. So I called and see if I can pick it up before my vacation. The manager went to the store on 25th personally and met me at the store. Finally I got my screen on time before the vacation. Excellent customer service. Strongly recommend. 


10)


My experience with the staff was fantastic. Got some software issues on the system of my BMW X1. I was helped right away by their staff who quickly fixed my system. As I waited, another staff checked up on me and offered me a drink. The staff here are very professional and nice.  I would highly recommend this place.